Saturday, August 4, 2012

Arrival Sturgis 2012

Day 2 The sun came up as I was 40 min up route 2 headed toward the Nebraska national forest. Needed a sweater and was still cool. Unbelievable change from the 100's of yesterday. As I write these words I really need a sweat shirt. Spectacular ride on Nebraska's sand mound trail, then north via chadran. It was calm and 90 as I passed the road to mt Rushmore. Then, as i hit the Rapid City incorporated sign, typical Sturgis , a front came thru, temp dropped 20 degrees and 30 mph wind. Man, the last 30 miles were a challenge. All in all a great 425 miles or so. After a stop at Walgreens, pulled into Wyatts at 2 pm. Nap, shower, and general relaxation. Now for the important stuff, my friends Kent and Marta are asking for prayer. Marta received a serious cancer diagnosis. Please join me in praying for Marta, she will be listed on the Bikerchaplain.com prayer page. We are petitioning for a healing miracle. Thank you for your prayer on her behalf. Sidecar

No comments:

Post a Comment