Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 3 & Day 4

Day. 3 Cool morning and breezy. Awake to the 1st full day of my 9th trek to Sturgis. Set up camp with Dave and Steve from Utah. We spent the day in Sturgis and Rapid city Harley Davidson, then an evening by the camp fire. Day 4 Sunday a day of rest. Helped Steve and Dave break camp, I am spending a quiet day at the campsite, reading and solving world problems. It is crazy how this view of nature clears ones perspective. Getting the bike ready for a full day tomorrow. Camp food today, dave and Steve left a cooler, and I have enough food for the entire day and snacks tomorrow. Found a potential paint scheme for old blu, Dr.Jane and now Mel wish me to get it painted. I now am planning on Leaving a day early, after a day off i will be ready to get back aboard the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment