Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 18 - Jasper


This was a good 600 mile day to Jasper. We were on the road 12.5 hours and lost an hour. We checked into to the Bestwestern, and just got our dinner order in in the nick of time. We were able to pass out several tracts, two very important encounters (at least in my book, though I know they are all important to our Lord). The room was nice, but they only had a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It was my turn to sleep on the pull out bed. Well I know I need to be grateful, and I am! for oh so many things.

It is accurate to report the Sleeper sofa at the Bestwestern motel in Jasper was not quite up to snuff with the 12 year old sleeper sofa we gave away at home after the most recent cleanout. In fact, back to a Steve Martin analogy, perhaps it could have been used as a Medieval rack facsimile, in a Medieval Doctor's skit.

No comments:

Post a Comment