Thursday, August 4, 2011

2400

Day 4 into the mission and I have covered 2400 miles. I ate lunch today on the beach in Florence, Or, probably as far away from home i will be this time around. The ride today was awesome and totally unexpected. Had a great morning visit with Mike and Elane. I just wanted to buy the house next door so I could be their neighbor and see them all the time. Then it was off for a chilly morning ride to the sisters and another fapymous Oregon senic byway. I rode through Snow fields still full from winters gift. Next was the rang of mountains that join the sea, and of course a run on 101. After a couple hours sampling of the Oregon coast, it was off to Vancouver and a wonderful dinner with Les and Ruth. More about Portland tomorrow. I am beat and need to sleep fast.

Sidecar

No comments:

Post a Comment