Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On the road again

My new mustang seat helped make this a good day in the saddle. The old Corbin fit my old body, but in this new temple Ggod has granted me, II clearly fit better in the new Mustang. This is the first time I have not had a stabbing back pain on this ride. I really love the ride from Sturgis to Grand Island. There are a couple of good routes and both are relaxing. As is my practice, i was able to pass out a couple of tracts in the course of the day. Riding with Guy is always a gas and we had the added pleasure of being with Rick and Stella. Dock came up from Dallas to meet us for dinner, so we had a bikerchaplain reunion of sorts the last night out at the local steak house, the only night I ate steak on this trip. Tomorrow will be a hot one.

To God be the glory

No comments:

Post a Comment