Saturday, August 6, 2011

Miracles


It is easy to say that there are no miracles. Many times it is indeed easy to say it is luck or coincidence. But today God drove home to me He is indeed still in the miracle business.
When I got up this am I did my bible study, and prayed for those who are on my daily remembrance.
When we started out this am we prayed as a group of 3 men, and dedicated our day to the lord
When we got an hour down the road, we happened into a cafe owned by a Christian lady who was blessed by our business
When we received our meal we prayed thanks for the food and the folks we would meet on the road
When we met several on the road we passed tracts with a message for them from God, and blessed them
When we turned the corner this afternoon and found a biker down in the middle of the road, we picked him up, administered first aid, and
knew God had spared his life, and provided minor injuries when it could have been far more serious.
When we reached the gas stop, we were greeted by Christians from another ministry
When we parted from our new friends we prayed
When we were tired and needed to stop ....we paused and prayed for an open campsite
When we got to the campground and it was full, we knew God had a plan
When we met a nice family in the campground, and they shared their site with 3 old bikers, we new God had answered our prayers
When the day was over and I looked down and there was a massive screw in my rear tire, the tire that had been running mountain roads all
day on at high speeds......I Knew God Had Saved My Life!
Chance? Luck? Coincidence ? I think not.
Oh yea, the scenery was spectacular!
3200 miles into my journey, I will be looking for the Harley Shop in the morning to get a new tire

God loves you and me and has a wondful plan for our lives

Sidecar

No comments:

Post a Comment