Friday, August 12, 2011

Downtown Strugis


Clearly this is experience for me is church camp-esk. Pastor G from Daytona preached yesterday and he encouraged us to wear the armor of God. Eric turner's music is spectacular, I have been a fan since I first heard him last year at lake irvine. With rain in the area, it was a short ride through Spearfish canyon. The full throttle band played in downtown sturgis and yes I actually went downtown at night. That was a first, we handed out tracts and listened to the band. God was good, as the storm front skirted
Us and I stayed dry all the way back to camp. Tomorrow is the last day of this, I have already received a notice that work has produced issues in my absence. We will have a crazy week next week, but for now am attempting to focus on the ride and mission. I hope to savor tomorrow.

To God be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment