Friday, August 5, 2011

Re-charge

Day 5 was a slow and relaxing day. Haveing adveraged 4 - 600 mile days and reachingna destination stop, I.took a day off. My friend Les and wife Ruth are wonderful people and have hosted me for 2 nights. It has been a real treat to meet their lovely family. We went by the harley shop to get the necessary pins and. Parts to effect my needed field repair. Yes my horns fell off my bike again. This makes about 6 different brackets that have sheered offf because of the vibration in as many years. Thankfully this company will be bat sturgus and will supply new one. A cut up old inter tube and some electrical tape and everything will hang on for the next 1000 moles to sturgus. Lunch in town with business friend of 24 years and then simply getting ready to hook up with a couple ministry buddies for the next leg of the journey tomorrow. I have enjoyed my time in God's word today. Extra time off means extra time with the Master and looking for what he may say to me through the Bible. It is in these quite moments when I am away on these missions that I especially appreciate the principle of being alone with God. I am praying today for Mike in Hospice care.

No comments:

Post a Comment