Monday, August 1, 2011

Back in the saddle

One of the biggest blessings in my view is friendship. God in His Devine plan allows us a glimpz of the unity we will experience in the heavenly chorus we will join someday in Gloryland. After spending the evening with my sister, brother n law, and niece and nephew ( in Christ), we had a splended breakfast and morning visit, I hit the road-again. I love Colorado , it is a second home to me. A quick run out 70 was pleasant, the canyons on the west side of grand junction are awe inspiring, and the mountains of Utah changed character as I headed west and then north to Provo. The twists up hwy 6 were excellent. It only seemed like a 500 mile day on 15 from Provo to Salt Lake. It is under construction and a real mess. God answered prayers and though heavy traffic, I had no issues. I must sleep fast, it's about 600 miles tomorrow to Prineville, Or. BTW next time you are in Green River, Ut-try the green meat cantelopes ......pretty yummy......I bought one at a fruit stand, cut it up and put it in my cooler wow!

To God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment